History in Repair and Service Industry
We started servicing office equipment back in 1998 and became the first HP authorized service center in our area. Our business rapidly grew, we added more technicians and expanded to working on all makes and models of office equipment.
Around the year 2000 we became a Brother, Lexmark, and Xerox Small Business Machine authorized service centers providing warranty repair for these manufactures and having the ability to purchase parts at discounted rates so we could provide service and repair for our customers at the lowest rates in town.
In 2005 we saw two major changes. First, HP restructured their company and eliminated smaller companies like ourselves from their service platform and second, we merged with another company, Stationair’s Express.
While we lost our HP and Lexmark status we still maintain our certifications. However, we did expand our service repair authorizations to include Okidata and Sharp Business Machines.
Current Company Structure
- Authorized Small Business Reseller and Service Provider for Brother, Okidata, Sharp, and Xerox.
- We recondition and sell Off Lease Sharp machines at extremely low prices compared to buying new.
- We service all makes and models of office equipment with a few exceptions.
- 3 technicians with over 40 years combined service.
- We cover roughly a 75 mile radius service area. Travel fees may apply outside Fort Wayne and Decatur.
- Next day Parts on HP ,Lexmark, Xerox machines with no extra charge.
- Free Warranty service on Brother, Okidata, and Xerox small business machines.